Monday, October 16, 2006

I'll Come Back to You

My friends told me I should leave you
You're reckless you go by your own rule
I saw you with her, I knew they were right
We're different like day and night
Why need to ruin things?
You left me lonely with no comfort
An unhappy song I sing
Ashamed and guilt left with hurt

So I'll come back to you
Hold me just lie to my face
I don't want the truth
Cause truth is youdon't love me
I can't take it anymore
Tears rolling down my cheek
Yes I'll come back to you

I know about your lying ways
Been known them for awhile
Blindly misleaded always
I cover it up with a big old smile
I know all about your secret
Although you don't know mine
Left me angry and jealous still
Being alone just makes me ill

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, That'd Make One Hell Of A Song! Cause Thats The Shit There!

Anonymous said...

Right There! Thats Totally The Shit!